pühapäev, 26. juuli 2015

COCOCHOCO Keratin treatment for hair!

Hello!
So you can all see, that after a year of pausing, I´m back! I´ve been dying to tell you about my experience with Cocochoco keratin treatment! So let´s do this!

So, the treatment itself took about 2 hours time, but it has been now 2,5 months from my treatment, and my hair still look and feel so-so-soo good!
So what the treatment does, and how it goes? (That sounded almost poetic!) Well, first the girl washed my hair with a special shampoo, that removed all my old shampoos,conditioners and haircare products from my hair. Then she covered my hair with the Cocochoco keratin mask and we waited for about 30 minutes for it to do its magic on my hair. After the waiting, she started to FLAT IRON MY HAIR and without washing the mask out! - It freaked my out- really did! But she explained, that the keratin goes inside my hair only with heat, (and pretty high heat) and for the first 2 days it is actually GOOD if I flat iron my hair, because it takes like 3 days to work on my hair.
   But when she finally finished the ironing... MY HAIR HAS NEVER BEEN SO SILKY AND SHINY! I was blown away! I loved the result, but it also made me a bit sceptical- what happens after the 3 days, when I can finally wash my hair? ( Yes, you have to wait 3 days before washing your hair, and you also cant put your hair up, use any products on them, You can not braid them- nothing! Do not touch your hair for 3 days! And after the 3 days you should wash your hair only with products, that are paraben and sulfate free ) It was torture for me, because my hair gets naturally greasy very easily and the keratin did not help me out either! But I still managed, even though it was hard! And I am so happy I did! It has been 2.5 months now, but my hair feels and looks so good! They are silky and a lot straighter then they were before!
 
This is my hair before and after!
10/10 would recommend!

Cheers!

Kommentaare ei ole: