kolmapäev, 8. jaanuar 2014

10 Ideas for a girls night!

  So, tomorrow I am going to host a girls night for me and my 2 besties. First it was a cool idea, but this morning I started to wonder, what are we going to do? Now i have thought of few things I would like to do with them and I am going to share it with you all, who are thinking about the same thing.

1. PAMPERING! Homemade facemasks,hairmasks!

2. Keep it healthy! I am going to make a fruit salad and some oatmeal snacks, there is nothing prettier and sweeter than a healthy snacking!

3. Chick flicks! While you are snacking and waiting for your facemask to do its magic, it is always good to watch some movies that your boyfriend would not like to watch.  A little list of examples:
  • A walk to remember
  • Anything with Marilyn Monroe in it
  • Griffin and Phoenix
  • Mean girls
  • Breakfast at Tiffany's
  • The Princess diaries
  • 10 things I hate about you
  • 13 Going on 30
  • 27 dresses
  • Sex and the City 1, 2
  • Coyote ugly
  • Pretty woman
  • Dirty Dancing
  • The ugly truth
  • Cracks
  • Twilight - Yes I know, but I just can not say no to a love between a Vampire and a socially awkward teen girl
  • Warm bodies - same as twilight. Dont blame me, I am a girl!
    etc...
4. Those old weird childhood and teen year pictures, that you try to hide. - It is always funny to search out the old pictures and have a laugh with your friends. They will enjoy a laugh over my braces, black dyed hair and a nose piercing. 

5. Karaoke! Yep. Singing the songs of Spice girls always keeps the mood up high!

6. Chocolate Fondue. Do I really have to explain? Chocolate+Girls=happy girls

7. Cosmopolitan- No, we dont read it because we love the fashion or we are desperate for the tips. We read it because there is so much funny things we like to laugh over.

8. Braids- You are never too old to braid your hair with your friends. It bonds, keeps our hair in order AND you can feel comfy all the rest of the night.


9. Youtube.com - catvideos, RayWilliamJohnson,makeup tutorials, funny bloopers and fails - do I need to continue?

10. Last but not the least- SECRETS- I hope that everyone has a friend/s she/he could talk to about everything.  I know I do."A friend is someone that knows everything about you, but still loves you".  I have 2 persons that I know they will be there for me always, so I am not scared to share my secrets with them, and it really feels SO GOOD. I really am blessed. :)


Have fun!
Xoxo

Kommentaare ei ole: