esmaspäev, 13. jaanuar 2014

What do wear to a job interview? Pictures!

   I am going to a work interview this thursday and I have been thinking about this subject a lot. I have written down some main points and looked for some pictures, that should help me with my choice. So here they are:
  1.  What kind of work am I applying for? The clothes should give a little hint to the interviewer about the clothes you are going to wear while working.
    -I am applying a job to a sports and health centre, so I am not going to be wearing a suit to the interview.
  2. How are you going to the interview? Well I am going to walk there (about 3 km) so I am not wearing any high heels, something comfy and simple looking will be good.
  3. Do not try to be someone else. The person interviewing you wants to know as much about you, as possible. So express your personality, but do not go too wild with it.
  4. Don´t forget the basic NO´s - No for too much cleavage, no for too short skirts, no for showing your tummy, no for dirty clothes, no for too much perfume, no for too much bright colours (including make up-you don´t need to wear a mask).
  5. Feel good in your clothes. Being interviewed for a job is tense enough. You don´t need any more distractions or worries.

    Good luck

     Now some pictures as I promised :











Kommentaare ei ole: