neljapäev, 9. jaanuar 2014

Taking chances towards a better me.

    I am not going to speak about pushing the limits. I am talking about taking the chances that come to our way.
   The old me was telling NO all the time. Even if I really wanted something and I had the chance to make it work or try it out, I said NO. I was afraid of what other people think, how they would react and what they would say. Maby someone does not like my decision and talks behind my back? Maby my choosen path wont please others? What if the person I am with does not like it?
  Well bullshit!
The reason I really said no, was my own weakness to make my own decisions. I was afraid..

But 2013 made a big change in my life. I said NO, but in a different way. I took a sabbatical from my school and started discovering me. And I am so happy that I did that. First I went to work in another country, where I met so much amazing people who made me think a lot wider. I learned a lot, starting with a new language and finishing with living in another culture- among different rules. Then, I started reading more books, saying YES to chances like preforming on events, going to the gym, making new contacts, learning, dealing with my phobias.  When I started all this Yes lifestyle I started having more opportunities, like, who could imagine- I WON A PLAIN TICKET! I flight all alone to Amsterdam, and I am so proud of that. I saw the most incredible city and met the coolest people (again). So please, take more chances, say Yes to the things you really like and say NO to things someone else thinks you would like. Be yourself.


- Emmie

Kommentaare ei ole: