neljapäev, 16. jaanuar 2014

My no-poo haircare part 2 - HOW and WHAT?

  It has been only 3 1/2 weeks for my no chemical haircare and I have to say I am loving it! My hair does not get dirty or greasy as fast as they used to. My hair ends are not so dry and split ends- what split ends!? I am so happy that I started this. Ofcourse, there were a few times when I just wanted to go and wash my hair with the products I used to use and just leave this experiment. But I am so happy, that I didnt.


My shampoo

1. What do I use?

1 egg, 2 teaspoons of hand warm water

There are so many ways of washing your hair, but right now it feels like this is the best for me. 

The second alternative, that I used after putting raw coconut oil on my hair and my hair was really greasy afterwards is  :

1 egg, hand warm water, 1 teaspoon of baking soda and half a teaspoon of apple vinegar.

This mix is a bit drying, thats why I only am going to use it on the times I have used some kind of hairmask, to wash the oil out.


2. How?

I just mix these ingredients together with , It is important that the eggs white and yellow part is mixed together. For doing this I use the tupperware happy chopper.












Please do not wash your hair with too warm/hot water. You don´t want to end with a boiled egg on your hair.




Next time (17.01.14) there will be a big hairmask post. So wait for it!

Xoxo
Ammie


Kommentaare ei ole: