kolmapäev, 8. jaanuar 2014

DIY . My favourete homemade coffee bodyscrub! :) + the promised picture of my hair now

  I have been doing this bodyscrub for about 5 years for my face and body and I still have not found anything from the shops that could be better than this. It is good for all skintypes and really easy to mix together.  So, lets begin.

What do you need for this heavenly bodyscrub mix?

1. Coffee
2. Natural honey
3. Oil - I use the olive oil, but you can use whatever makes you happy.

How?

There is no magic about it, you just mix it all together, it always looks a littlebit different textured everytime i do it. Just be sure it is not too dry.

Good luck and enjoy the power of coffee,honey and olive oil!



Aaand here is the picture of my hair, that I promised...

It is the 4 th day of not washing my hair and it is pretty greasy, also the haircolour is growing out, BUT my hair is not that dry anymore, usually if i washed my hair, moisturised it etc, then waking up next day I always woke up with my hair ends being very dry, but now I havent done nothing with my hair after washing them and using my home-made conditioner- they are not dry at all! I am happy, even tho I have to walk around like a greaseball but this is just the beginning!
If anyone has any good tips going full-natural haircare then I would love to listen. :)




Kommentaare ei ole: