reede, 10. jaanuar 2014

My favourete drugstore beauty products so far ( exept for the perfumes, sorry)

  Yes, I love everything that is natural BUT I do have some things that I really-really love, that you can not describe with the world home made or natural. But lets begin.


1. Neutrogena visibly clear pink grapefruit daily facewash

This is AMAZING, It makes your face feel and look really soft, fresh and clean!


2. Flarmar eyebrow powder and lipstick.


LOVE ! The eyebrow powder is soft, easy to blend but still really pigmented.
 Just look at this beautiful colour! It is longlasting VERY pigmented and nourishing
 This is my holy grail of drugstore mascaras. The perfect doll look
 Yep. It is light, not too greasy, makes me feel fresh. Tottally love it after using the neutrogena facewash
 Drugstore cuties. I have them in Light and in Medium, just because I love mixing them both togehter to have the perfect shade for my skintone. :)
 Lumene primer against shine. I have to say, that it really does not give me any help against the shine BUT it makes my face smooth and makes my skin more even
Maybelline  dream lumitouch highlighting consealer. Just love it! I have mine in colour "nude"

 Lady Million I LOVE YOU. And yes, I have two of those babys
 Escada cherry in the air is my fav. summer scent it is light and makes me feel extra girly

 And last but not least CCS foot cream. It is for your heels , it keeps them soft, smooth and taken care of.

Kommentaare ei ole: