reede, 10. jaanuar 2014

How to whiten your teeth with baking soda?

   There is really no magic about it. I have used the baking soda-strawberry mix in the summer, but now i am doing just baking soda with water. It goes like this:

Take a spoonful of baking soda, and add some water. The mixture should look like a toothpaste, just a little bit more liquit -not alot. Btw It tastes pretty bad! Really bad. But still- worth it, it gently removes stains from coffee and cigarettes (ha, I dont drink coffee or smoke). And then- wash your teeth with it. After washing your teeth,rinse and gently wash it over with your normal toothpaste.

Easy as this. You will see some changes soon I allready see them from my teeth!







PS! Please, do not rub too hard (dont use electrical toothbrush) or wash too long, it can make your teeth sensitive. Also, do not use this every day. People who have used it recomend to do it every other day for two weeks, then stop it for a while. I did it in the summer (July) and then stopped, and now in January I am doing this procedure again.


Good luck,

Xoxo

Kommentaare ei ole: